It's great to see a couple of historic Sousaphones on display at the Musical Instrument Museum in Pheonix, AZ.
Both horns are on loan from the Greenleaf Collection at the Interlochen Center for the Arts. The one on the left is a special Sousaphone created by the Conn company in 1924 on the occasion of its 50th anniversary. It was hailed as "the world's largest playable Sousaphone." . The raincatcher on the back wall is the so-called "Original Sousaphone," built by Conn around 1905 and very likely used in the Sousa Band for years.